Marine Studies provides students with the opportunity to:
- Develop awareness of marine ecosystems diversity
- Gain knowledge to assist with marine related occupations
- Complete accredited courses in snorkelling, scuba diving, radio operation and Boat Smart boating safety
- Experience recreational activities such as fishing and sailing and kayaking
- Develop a sense of responsibility, respect and the need for wise management of marine resources
- Obtain a NSW general Boat Drivers Licence for free
This course has been designed for students of all abilities and will cater for a wide range of academic, vocational and recreational interests.